Aim of the stakeholders group is to enhance the quality and relevance of the exposure study.
All stakeholders are represented in the group and help brainstorm along with the research. Parties with relevant and demonstrable interests and representation are participating in the stakeholders group. This includes residents, the agricultural sector, the agrochemical industry and environmental organizations. The criteria for participation were set in advance.
Members of the stakeholders group
Please direct questions regarding the stakeholders group to the research coordinator via email email@example.com.
The following parties are participating:
- Dutch Federation of Agriculture and Horticulture (LTO Nederland)
- Foundation of concerned residents nearby bulb cultivation (Stichting Bollenboos)
- The Nature and Environment Federations (De Natuur- en Milieufederaties)
- Association of Community Health Services (GGDGemeentelijke/gewestelijke gezondheidsdienst Nederland) and Regional Medical Emergency Preparedness and Planning (GHORGeneeskundige Hulpverleningsorganisatie in de Regio-offices)
- Dutch Crop Protection Association (NEFYTO)
- Human Environment (Leefmilieu)
- Municipality of Schagen (Gemeente Schagen)
- Netherlands Food and Consumer Product Safety Authority (NVWA)
- Dutch Fruit Growers Association (NFO)
- Residents Group Bloemberg (Bewonersgroep Bloemberg)
- Royal General Bulbgrowers' Association (KAVB)
The stakeholders group is represented by an independent chair. The general secretariat is accomodated by RIVMRijksinstituut voor Volksgezondheid en Milieu.